Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Post

Okay, here goes!! This is my first post! I have been lurking on blogs for a while now and think I might be able to do this and make some new friends! I am a stay at home mom to a wonderful four year old who is a little politician in the making. He has never met a person he didn't like. I work at my mom's antique shop on the weekends for some adult interaction and some spending money to support my antiquing/junking habit. I am also the new CEO of my own jewelry line that was just picked up by a distributer in NC!!! WoooHooo!!! I am so excited and busy, so I decided I did not have enough to do and wanted to start my own blog! HAHAHAHA!! I hope I have something fun to say and that you guys will enjoy reading me.....

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Yeah! A new blog! Where can I find this new jewelry???? I LOVE jewelry!

juls4real said...

What a great blog. I love your jewelry. Nice looking kid, too! Blog on, sister. Julie