Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Fall!

Melissa at The Inspired Room is having a Fall party so I thought I too would join! (Thanks to Stacy at The Blessed Nest)
20 Little Things To Treasure in Autumn
  1. HALLOWEEN!!!
  2. October 25th...My Birthday
  3. October 7th....My husband's birthday
  4. Back to school
  5. Sleeping with the windows open
  6. Mums
  7. Carving pumpkins
  8. crisp mornings
  9. hot chocolate
  10. hot cider
  11. apple crisps
  12. lighting candles
  13. jumping in piles of leaves
  14. trick or treating
  15. Snuggling in flannel sheets
  16. crockpot meals
  17. spooky hayrides
  18. smells of fall, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves
  19. sweaters
  20. NC State Fair
  21. Football games
  22. Tailgating
  23. No more mowing
  24. Funnel cakes at the fair

Hmmmm I seem to have gone over the 20 mark. Oh well, just lots of stuff to love about autumn!

Enjoy and make your own lists!! Jenny

9 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi My name is Shelley,love all your choices of neat fall fun things. Happy Fall to you....have fun.

Blessings, Shelley

Stacey said...

Hi Jenny!
What a cute background! Love the blog... I will def be a regular reader. I'm so glad to know you will be joining etsy - I think you will do great!
Thanks for stopping by the booth recently. Sherry told me you purchased a few items for your artwork:) I really appreciate it!
Have a great day!
Stacey ps-Ben and I will have to have you and your hubby and little one over sometime... I'd love to show you my treasures:)

Kathy said...

Love your Autumn list!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, I was delighted to have you visit and hope you'll be back. I loved your Fall list. They are so much fun to read. And happy early birthday! ~ Lynn

Unknown said...

Your list is fun and I love the pic of the trick or treaters walking down the street. What a cute little dinosaur!
Cheers,
Mary

Kaye said...

This is a great list, Jenny! And of course I love the photos! BTW. . . I looked at ALL your LV photos and you got some great shots!

Anonymous said...

Yes there is so much to love about Halloween. I think I love pumpkin pie the most. In fact I'm just about to make some pumpkin bread.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Lovely list! Thanks for being a part of the fun and inspiring us with your favorites!

Happy fall!
Melissa

Vee said...

Nice list and what a gorgeous red tree! It's amazing!