Tuesday, January 11, 2011

YUCK!

Instead of the 1-3 inches of snow we were supposed to get, we got freezing rain! Just enough to make everything shut down around here,
but not enough to cause power to be out! So instead of thinking about the ick outside,
I will share some more of our Christmas pictures!Here is Kyle "helping" Jason put together one of his
Christmas toys on Christmas morning! Like I said Christmas Day Eve was spent at my parents house,
Mr and Mrs Claus...LOL!Poppy got both of the older boys a Christmas book,
John got a Pirate's Night Before Christmas,
and Kyle got Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer recorded by Poppy! Henry got this great sled from his WONDERFUL Aunt Jenny! LOL!And Santa managed to sneak some toys onto the back porch for all the boys! Did I mention my family goes nuts for Christmas!

My uncle was in town from Utah so we actually got a family picture with all of us! Hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours!

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

What a fun bunch of pics! Thanks for your blog visits! You are quite observant...that Goodies jar was from your store and I adore the thing! Audrey has been hoping to find one ever since I got that one!

I have a lot of treasures around my house from SuzAnne's now! ;) someday you will come here for a visit and you will walk around saying, "This looks familiar and didn't you get this from our place?" that would be so funny! :)