Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am so excited!

I have been so busy making stuff for secret swaps
that I am in and swapping for gifts!
Convo people on etsy!
Maybe there is something of theirs you want,
and vice versa and instead of buying you can swap!!
I am getting at least three presents this way so far!
But I digress!
I GOT A PRESENT!
Look what my parents got me for Christmas.
I know a little early but YEAH!!!!

A pink FLYING PIG yard ornament...and yes, his wings work!!

Tacky I know but oh so fun!

Happy Pink Saturday!!

15 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I THINK YOUR LITTLE CHRISTMAS PIG IS DARLING! AND DOUBLE FUN CAUSE MOM AND DAD GAVE IT TO YOU! Come say hi :D

Maggi said...

That pig is awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara said...

How cute is this! What fun for you! Hope you have a great weekend!

Claudia said...

Love the pig! Oh my gosh, so cute! Happy Pink Saturday!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I LOVE it!!!! Who says pigs can't fly!?!?

Hugs,
Marsha

Yarni Gras! said...

omgosh, that is soooo cute!

Stacey said...

How fun! I just love it - What a great Christmas present!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chickens in the Basement said...

That is so perfect for you! I can't see a flying pig without thinking of you!
Anna

The Queen of Clearance said...

I love it! my mom's face would be too funny if I put that in her yard....and that is why I should buy one and put it there! Her face would be priceless!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer, How fun is that? And your parents are fun for buying it. I love it! I bet we would have a blast shopping together. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving week. xo

Deborah said...

That yard pig is so cute and in pink to boot. I am pretty busy myself with swaps and decorating so I know what that's like.

Vanessa Greenway said...

Hey Jenny! I'm still making my way around all the "pinkness"... love this flying pig! Wish you a great week! Looking forward to the Open House! xo

Up said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.