Many people in North Carolina got sad news yesterday morning.
Kay Yow, the Women's Basketball Coach at NC State University
lost her battle with breast cancer Saturday morning.
I had the privilege of meeting this woman many times
in my volunteer work with The Jimmy V Foundation .
She will be missed! You can read her inspirational story here.
On to happier things!
Amy at WhisperWood Cottage gave me an award!
The Lemonade Award
I have been very slack in thanking her for it, which is SOOO bad
considering what this award is about... Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude...oops!
Please go check out all of Amy's amazing finds she made this past week!
What you have to do for the award! Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude. Here are the rules: 1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
- Holly at Girls at Heart
- Gail at Shabby Cottage Studios
- Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist
- M.L. at The House of Whimsy