Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jewelry Goodies!

Wow! I made out like a bandit!!Enamel Flower PinRose Pin/PendantRose LocketRose Pin and Rhinestone PinRhinestone BraceletJade ElephantRhinestone and Enamel EarringsColored Rhinestone EarringsRhinestone DanglesEarringsEarringsEarringsEarringsEarringsBracelet with HUGE Rhinestone and Pearl Dangle
All of those are for sale but the one that
had me doing the Happy Dance right in the store...Was this pin!!!!!!
About 2 inches across, perfect condition, no stones missing or anything!
Sorry girls, this baby is MINE!!!
Guess where I got all these goodies....
an estate sale? No.
a yard sale? No.
an antique store? No.
I got them all at....GOODWILL!!!
OMG! What was someone thinking?
Their loss, my gain!! WooHoo!!
What goodies have you found lately?
Jenny

8 comments:

Jill said...

Great finds! I don't check the Goodwill store often enough.

Georgia Peachez said...

Wow, right place at the right time I'd say! xo, suzy

SuzAnna's Antiques said...

I'm jealous! I've been thinking about the earrings with the black and white rhinestones. I might have to have them!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Goodwill? No way - I love our GW.

I sent you an email. So sad to hear you're having problems getting on my blog - bummer. Hope it's not happening to a lot of others.

Miss your sweet profile pic at my comments section. :)

Mary said...

You made out like a bandit Jenny - and you didn't even have to hold up the stage coach!

Which local Goodwill did you plunder?

Beautiful!

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Fantastic! I NEVER find anything good at the Goodwill on New Hope Rd. ...and the prices are high! Where do you go?

cammy said...

Unbelievable! I'm loving the rhinestone pieces.

The Muse said...

Indeed you did...
Madame Bandit ! LOL
Great finds!