Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SuzAnna's Antiques Newsletter

Just you wait! If you have not come into SuzAnna's Antiques in the last few days or weeks,
YOU ARE MISSING OUT!
All the new dealers are into their booths and two have already had to restock!(most of these mason jars were gone just after I took this picture!!)
Plus all your favorite dealers have brought in amazing items this week as well!New cabinets,wonderfully fun drawer pulls!
New dressers!
Some dealers are even having sales!
All the china in this booth is 20% off this week!
Fall colors are appearing too!
With temperatures in the 70's this Sunday...and all the new items!
Come see what you can't live without at SuzAnna's!
I'll be imagning myself in this beautiful vintage dress
having some handsome man pour me a drink!

Why don't you join me? I have your dress already picked out!

Figured I would post this here too!!

So all my friends can see what I am up too during the week!

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh My Gosh Jenny Sweetie...
What a beautiful share. I so love that green stool on the first photo. So pretty and SO country.

Love the dresses and I bought a few of those jars recently myself. I can see why they snatch them up.

What a wonderful share tonight. Thank you for taking my along to SuzAnna's shopping. What a wonderful time I have had.

Many hugs sweetie and so much love, Sherry

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Love that dress!

Signs and Salvage said...

I LOVE that green stool at the top!! YUMMY!! You have been busy!!!

Happy Day:)

Kristin

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Love, love all of it! Wish I was joining you in that dress with the handsome man! Well, maybe two handsome men! Guess I will have to bring my husband! :)

BBFF

Grace said...

Pretty pretty dress and I love everything! I wish I could come shop. Happy Pink Saturday. Grace xoxoxo

Nancy said...

Hi - I came for pink Saturday but couldn't resist the antique store pictures - they're just fabulous. We have a booth, too. A lot of work but a lot of fun, also! Happy Pink Saturday. :)Nancy