Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Favorite Picture

Miss Anna from Chickens in the Basement tagged me with a Favorite Photo meme!
Being the proud mommy that I am...how could I pick just one?
EASY....
My favorite picture was from a "family" beach trip we took three summers ago. Now I used the air quotes around family because, while Jason and I were there with Kyle, and Jason's older brother and his wife, the rest of the people who were there were friends. 8 families and a bunch of single friends (34 people all told) all rented a house and spent the week together lounging on the beach, or at the houses pool. Cooking, eating, laughing, drinking....drinking....eating, laughing...you get the idea? It was one of the best family trips I have ever taken and would do it again in a heartbeat. Now that all the kids are in school, and some of the OTHER women (NOT ME) are pregnant it has been hard to get together again.
While we were walking back from the beach one late afternoon,
I called to Kyle to turn so I could take his picture...

he just looks like a little Old Navy ad or something! I just love this picture of him!! So much so that I played with it!

And love it even more in black and white!

So I would love to see your favorite picture.

If you want to play please consider yourself tagged!

Jenny

12 comments:

Chickens in the Basement said...

Love it! Kyle is always such a cutie. I think I've seen this photo before! The others are pretty good, too!

Anna

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Jenny Sweetie...
This little Kyle is just precious. I love this picture of him. How precious he is. Yes I think he could model for Old Navy. This photo should be entered in some sort of newspaper contest or a magazine that advertises for the summer. Love it sweetie. Yes I sure do love it.

Thanks for sharing. As always I love to come and see what you are up to. Have a beautiful day tomorrow. Country hugs sweetie and so much love...Sherry

Julie Harward said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SUCH A FUN TRIP, NOTHING LIKE BEING WITH FAMILY! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOUR SON, HE IS SO DANG CUTE! I LIKE THE TOP PIC BEST BUT THATS JUST ME! COME SAY HI :D

Kaye said...

That is a great photo of Kyle! We sure loved our vacation on the NC coast a few years ago. It's scary when I think how big my kids have gotten!!!

Anonymous said...

Vacation... Oh yes, I remember those! Fun pics, Jenny!

Yes, my "mom" card came from you!!! Thanks again! ♥

Lisa said...

Lovely trip! And grat pics! Your boy is a cutie!
Hugs, Lisa

Mary said...

I think we should get Kyle, Luna and Jasmin modelling contracts - they are three naturals!

Lovely pics and YOU are literally glowing and gorgeous Jenny.

Hope Paula and I can get over
Sat., I'll let you know.

Yarni Gras! said...

what a great time! I love the photos of Kyle!

Stacey said...

Just an FYI- A great little girl with pig postcard is at:
http://www.cpaphilblog.com/2010/01/when-pigs-fly.html
Hope you have a fabulous weekend:)

The Muse said...

oh goodness, he is so very handsome :) what a pose! :)

and your friend and family time vacation looks like such fun...
the gathering around the table, is so filled with genuine smiles...

that says more than any words could express!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Beach pics are the best aren't they? That last one is adorable. Definitely frame-worthy! :)

Mermaids of the Lake said...

That trip sounds wonderful. The picture of your little "model" is too darn cute. He really is darling.

Mermaid Debbie