Monday, August 10, 2009

Woohoo!!

Look what I got!! Kathie at MyNetFinds just gave me this great award! "I made this award for the special bloggers who take the time to not only read my posts, but also leave comments, respond to comments, form blog friendships with and support others, answer blogger questions, etc.....the ones who are a real "gem" in the bloggy world. The bloggy world wouldn't be the same without you!"
Isn't that fun?? There are no rules and you do not
have to forward it to anyone..but it sure is pretty!!!
So thank you Miss Kathie!
I have a lot going on this weekend that I can't wait to share about but it is 100+ degrees out right now and I need some ice water to cool off and think straight!! Have a great evening!

6 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Isn't Kathie just the sweetest? Congrats on the award! It is sooo hot out it is crazy!

Anonymous said...

You are a gem, Jenny! ♥

Lisa said...

Congrats on your award! I have to admit I haven't been over to visit the shop because of the weather! I'm a wimp!!!
Hugs, Lisa

Joan said...

I like your background. I am a collector of vintage hatpins and this made me smile.

Mary said...

Jenny, you sparkle like the biggest diamond....always!!

I'll be by to see all the changes at the shop.......as soon as we have a cooler day!

Hugs to all.

Yarni Gras! said...

congratulations!