Friday, November 28, 2008

Red and Aqua Swap!!

I got the first of my two Red and Aqua Swap boxes!! This box was from Sharon!!
Anyone else see those fingers trying to get my chocolate??? There was a cute little little package for Kyle though....And I think he liked it!! I got some great red and aqua buttons along with some red and aqua threads!!!
These handmade ornaments that she sells on her etsy site!
She even made the box they were in!And these beautiful potholders!
I don't remeber telling her, but I got some beautiful tins...which I collect!!These great dish towels!

And this great scarf that matches my winter coat perfectly!!

You did WONDERFUL Miss Sharon!! Thank you!!

Jenny

2 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Lots of cute stuff here...especially the little Mr. holding 'Puss & Boots'. I absolutely love your Santa Banner, Wow!!
And, so glad you caught that photo of your little guy catching snowflakes on his tongue. So cute! : )

Jill said...

Good Golly, what a fun swap! I tried once to participate in one. I had soooo much fun making my items to send--then nothing. nothing at all came from the other end, even after emails. Oh well, I learned some things while I worked on her items and still had the fun of making it!