Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Swap!!

I have been so lucky with the swaps I have done!
The Red and Aqua Swap I did was great!
The Vintage Christmas Swap was awesome, but the
Winter Whimsy Swap I just finished was so cool!! Or warm?? hehehe!

Kimberly of Seashells and Silver was my partner and wow! This was the letter that was on top! This was what was under the letter!These are what was in the white frosted bag!

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!! Since.....I sewed the buttons in a "K" on one of her sets of mittens!!

Kimberly also sewed buttons on a matching scarf

in a star on one side and a "J" on the other!

I guess great minds think alike! She also included a beautiful pine scented candle

and Ghiradelli Hot Chocolate mix with....

Peppermint flavored, STAR shaped peeps to float in the hot chocolate!
I am NOT sharing with Kyle! hehehe!
She did include some great snowflake stickers for Kyle so I don't feel to guilty!This Whimsy banner is hanging in front of my desk! So pretty!But the BESTEST GIFT EVER!A FLYING PIG SUNCATCHER!Look how pretty!!Thank you, thank you, thank you Kimberly! You can see more of what I sent her here!
Hope everyone has such good luck with their swaps!
Jenny

7 comments:

Kim G. said...

Score! Holy cow, I didn't know they made peppermint Peeps!! Hot chocolate, mittens, Whimsy banner (o.k, so I'm a little bit biased when it comes to anything with Whimsy in it!) Great Swap!!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Great stuff...how fun! I've got to put "participate in a swap" on my to do list!!

said...

Fabulous swap swag you received! How fun!

Kimberly said...

I am so tickled that our swap went so well! It will be one for the swap history books for sure :D I meant to tell you that I think I read somewhere in your blog (I went back and read your archives) that you liked stars, so I tucked that info away in case I could use it.

Happy Thursday!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Wow!! Lucky girl. Lots of wonderful stuff here.
I clicked on the link to see what you gave and was so impessed with the adorable wrapping job you did with your items. And that Whimsy banner...out of control CUTE!! : )

Unknown said...

What fun! I have never seen peppermint peeps before. That would be amazing in hot chocolate!

The Muse said...

That's fabulous...wow, way neat!...
So glad you are feeling wonderful about all your "delights!"