Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Decor!!

I am joining up with Beverly's Pink Saturday ladies!
Even though I don't have too much pink in all my holiday decor
....unless you count my flying pigs!
I have a few all over my tree!
And through my house! This is my newest one from Mom and Dad this year!
I love it since it is made from a vintage ham bag...LOL!
But all my Christmas decorating has been different
this year since hubby and I got rid of our huge entertainment center
that held a ton of our Christmas decorations!
But I am loving figuring out where to put things this year!
These have turned out to be my favorite!
All these little dangley legged guys from my mother in law!
 She gives me a new one or two each year and this year
they have decided to live in my kitchen on top of my cabinets!
They look so fun amongst my tins!
But don't worry I still have my Annalee dolls all throughout!
And these two 18 inch Annalee dolls are my newest ones!
I love them!!
But then this one looking down from our ladder is pretty cute too!
Happy Pink Saturday! Enjoy the other blogs!
I'll be back with more decorations later this week!

8 comments:

Marti McClure said...

I love flying pigs! I have one on my tree too. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely captures!

Pink at my page, please come and see. Have a wonderful holiday from my family to yours!

Shabbychicdiva said...

Love it all. Happy Pink Saturday. Happy Holidays, Winona

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Beautiful holiday decor! Love it!!
Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff Jenny! I spied your poppy cake carrier! ♥

Ellen said...

How sweet are those pigs...my daughter has collected pigs for a long time now.
Merry Christmas
Ellen

Kathy Martin said...

Love seeing your decorations and all those scrumptous vintage goodies!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Flying pigs, that was the answer (to Beverly's Pink Saturday float today!). Love the vintage ham bag idea. As I scrolled down your blog, the photo of the Christmas tree caught me . . . I have a similar photo on my blog and at first I jumped. I see you have a spinning top. I have one under my tree at Christmas. I love tins and have them under my tree. I sometimes wish they were out all year because I love tins. And, the ladder idea is a great one! Okay, gotta go see some more Pinks! (As I'm on Pink Saturday browsing deeper into your blog.) Thanks! Jenn