Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pictures...

Okay, I promised some more pictures!
The windows have been washed and the dust mostly removed.
Here is the table, it is the first table Jason and I bought when we got married!

Of course I had to have some of my flying pigs on it! LOL! With a six year old, the tub underneath the table has our Wii stuff in it!

This chair is where Sky sleeps every day!

I don't think I will ever get rid of all the dog hair! LOL!

But this pillow is my favorite!

Vanessa from Remember to Wish made it for me from an old feed sack Mom and I found when we went to Liberty Antique Festival back in September!! Check out her blog and her etsy site when you have a chance!She will be back from Brazil in a week or two! Cute things!!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun to see snippets of your house, Jenny! I didn't know you had a thing for pigs, and flying ones at that. I've got a soft spot for them, myself, as I've got hog farmer relatives in MN. I can still remember feeding them weeds through the fences when I was a little girl. I would spend all day doing that. :)